- Fair Society Healthy Lives (The Marmot Review)
- Health Inequalities in Taiwan
- The Final Report of the Commission of the Pan American Health Organisation on Equity and Health Inequalities in the Americas
- WHO Commission on Social Determinants of Health: Closing the gap in a generation
- Chung RY, Chung GK, Gordon D, Mak JK, Zhang LF, Chan D, Lai FTT, Wong H, Wong SY. Housing affordability effects on physical and mental health: household survey in a population with the world's greatest housing affordability stress. J Epidemiol Community H.
- Chung RY, Gordon D, Wong SYS, Chan D, Chung KK, Lau M, Tang V, Wong H. Deprivation is associated with Worse Physical and Mental Health beyond Income Poverty. A Population‐based Household Survey among Chinese Adults. Qual Life Res. 2018 May 14.
- Chung RY, Wong SYS. Health Inequality in Hong Kong. China Review‐An Interdisciplinary Journal on Greater China. 2015;15(2):91‐118.
- Using a Public Health Ethics Framework to Unpick Discrimination in COVID-19 Responses. The American Journal of Bioethics. 2020;20:7, 114-116. D.
- Roger Yat-Nork Chung, Dicken Chan, Nancy Nam-Sze Chau, Suki Huang, Hung Wong, Samuel Yeung-Shan Wong. Poverty affects access to regular source of primary care among the general population in Hong Kong. Social Policy Admin. 2019; 1-18. DOI: 10.1111/spol.12538
- Roger Yat-Nork Chung, Dong Dong, Minnie Ming Li. Socioeconomic gradient in health and the covid-19 outbreak, BMJ. 2020. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m1329
- Roger Yat-Nork Chung, Sir Michael Marmot. People in Hong Kong Have the Longest Life Expectancy in the World: Some Possible Explanations. NAM Perspectives. 2020. DOI: 10.31478/202001d
- Ruby Yu, Jason Leung, C. M. Lum, T. W. Auyeung, Jenny S. W. Lee, Ruby Lee, Jean Woo. A comparison of health expectancies over 10 years: implications for elderly service needs in Hong Kong. International Journal of Public Health. 2019. DOI: 10.1007/s0038-019-01240-1
- CUHK Jockey Club Institute of Ageing
- CUHK Jockey Club School of Public Health and Primary Care
- "Healthy Ageing and the Sustainable Development Goals" published by the World Health Organization
- Health In Action
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network Hong Kong in CUHK
- University College London Institute of Health Equity