- Fair Society Healthy Lives (The Marmot Review)
- Health Inequalities in Taiwan
- The Final Report of the Commission of the Pan American Health Organisation on Equity and Health Inequalities in the Americas
- WHO Commission on Social Determinants of Health: Closing the gap in a generation
- Chung GKK, Lai FTT, Chan DC, Wong H, Yeoh EK, Chung RY. Socioeconomic disadvantages over the life-course and their influence on obesity among older Hong Kong Chinese adults. Eur J Public Health. 2020. DOI:10.1093/eurpub/ckaa072
- Chung RY, Chan D, Chau NN, Huang S, Wong H, Wong SY. Poverty affects access to regular source of primary care among the general population in Hong Kong. Social Policy Admin. 2019; 1-18. DOI: 10.1111/spol.12538
- Chung RY, Chung GK, Gordon D, Mak JK, Zhang LF, Chan D, Lai FTT, Wong H, Wong SY. Housing affordability effects on physical and mental health: household survey in a population with the world's greatest housing affordability stress. J Epidemiol Community H.
- Chung RY, Erler A, Li HL, Au D. Using a Public Health Ethics Framework to Unpick Discrimination in COVID-19 Responses. The American Journal of Bioethics. 2020;20:7, 114-116. DOI: 10.1080/15265161.2020.1779403
- Chung RY, Gordon D, Wong SYS, Chan D, Chung KK, Lau M, Tang V, Wong H. Deprivation is associated with Worse Physical and Mental Health beyond Income Poverty. A Population‐based Household Survey among Chinese Adults. Qual Life Res. 2018 May 14.
- Chung RY, Li MM. Anti-Chinese sentiment during the 2019-nCoV outbreak. Lancet. 2020;395(10225):686-687. DOI:10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30358-5
- Chung RY, Sir M Marmot. People in Hong Kong Have the Longest Life Expectancy in the World: Some Possible Explanations. NAM Perspectives. 2020. DOI: 10.31478/202001d
- Chung RY, Wong SY. Health Inequality in Hong Kong. China Review‐An Interdisciplinary Journal on Greater China. 2015;15(2):91‐
- Wu Y, Yan X, Dong D, Chung RY, Yeoh EK. Equitable exit strategy is required: lessons learnt from Hong Kong’s current resurgence of local outbreaks among individuals from highly deprived neighbourhoods. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2020. DOI: 10.1136/jech-2020-215347
- Yu R, Leung J, Lum CM, Auyeung TW, Lee JSW, Lee R, Woo J. A comparison of health expectancies over 10 years: implications for elderly service needs in Hong Kong. International Journal of Public Health. 2019. DOI: 10.1007/s0038-019-01240-1
- WHO Special Initiative for Action on the Social Determinants of Health for Advancing Health Equity